Danielle Gadi PR is a New York City based luxury, boutique PR company, specializing in fine jewelry. We are seeking a full-time dynamic and pro-active account coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Coordinating and executing all daily press and stylist inquiries
- Managing/trafficking all samples between clients and editors, stylists including coordination of all important paperwork such as memos, Letters of Responsibility, Certificates of Insurance, etc.
- Maintaining ongoing and up to date records of upcoming industry and celebrity events/appearances
- Maintaining ongoing list of upcoming editorial credits and potential celebrity placements
- Keeping an up to date master contact list
- Creation and management of press clippings
- Keeping up to date with the happenings in the industry as well as the media, such as key influencers, celebrities, and any career changes amongst publications
- Creating social media calendars & content for a few client Instagram accounts
- Assisting in writing and editing press releases, and other copy.
- Creating seasonal/event-specific look books with current client inventory
- Creating email blasts for one client
- Daily administrative support
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing industry and be able to perform under pressure
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has a positive, outgoing, high energy personality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has a passion for the fashion and jewelry industry
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to prioritize
- Proficient in social media platforms namely Instagram and Facebook (familiarity with Instagram analytics and promotions, a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic for brainstorming and collaborative work
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of fashion influencers and celebrities
- Knowledge of Photoshop is favored, but not required
Salary is to be discussed.
All candidates interested in working at Danielle Gadi PR should email email@example.com. With your request, please include the following:
1. Subject line - "Account Coordinator Application”
2. Cover letter and attached resume
3. Brief description of what you can bring to our team