Fohr is an influencer marketing platform that helps brands and agencies effectively execute their influencer projects. We are hiring a coordinator level role to work in our SoHo office.
You will be responsible for supporting the subscription team with administrative and client support tasks as necessary. Subscriptions provide brands and agencies access to our software which helps them to manage their own influencer marketing efforts.
Qualities for Success
- Organization skills are key for the success of this role. You’ll be dealing with a hefty number of influencer emails, as well working on several different client projects daily, so being orderly and good with time management is important
- Since you’ll be working with clients and assisting with copywriting as needed, having strong communications + writing skills is necessary for this job
- Sometimes our deadlines are a bit tighter than we hope for, so we’re looking to hire someone who has the ability to turn around projects quickly and without error
- Because this position is by nature multifaceted, having a keen eye for detail will also pave your way to prosperity
What You Will Do
- Compile lists of recommended on-brand influencers from Fohr’s platform for different clients
- Create campaign influencer briefing pages including copywriting + moodboards surrounding client provided themes + key messaging
- Invite influencers to events and campaigns
- Consistently communicate with influencers
- Manage platform logins and update client database
- Create contracts for clients who have signed on with us
- Provide instruction + direction to clients who need assistance in using the platform as needed
- Create monthly reports on behalf of brands
- Spearhead outreach to grow our community of influencers on the platform
Who You Are
A person who is hardworking and flexible would be an excellent fit both for this position and for our team, which is made up of around 30 innovative, efficient, and collaborative slayers.
While we are a robust bunch, and we take our mission incredibly seriously, we also try to take ourselves a little less seriously.
We want you to develop and grow here, so creative freedom is widely accepted and encouraged - and we would love nothing more than to hear any ideas you may have.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Brand Coordinator.