Free Country, an active lifestyle apparel clothing brand specializing in outerwear, active wear and swim, is seeking two Loungewear/Sleepwear/Basics Freelance Designers with 7+ year’s experience as Designers in the Loungewear business; one for Ladies and one for Men’s. Experience in men’s and ladies market is required. If you do not have this level of experience in the Loungewear business, Please DON’T Respond.
- Construction of garments and ability to attend fit sessions and comment to correct ill-fitting garments.
- Research the market on seasonal trends that are relevant to the sleep/loungewear/basics market.
- Assist and attend all design meetings, proto reviews, and line reviews.
- Execute organized and accurate technical development packages that include construction details, sketches, fabrications, trims, print and color details.
- Approve strike off and lab dips.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and illustrator.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Must be able to create tech packs.
- 7+ years’ experience in loungewear business a MUST
- Fashion degree required.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work well with multiple team members and multiple-task oriented.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to the address in the ad. We offer medical, dental, life insurance & 401k benefits. EOE
Job Type: Contract
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Freelance Fashion Designer.