We are a leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes and accelerates creative production (photography and video). The company is Private Equity-backed, based in New York City with a well established client base.
Our Clients include leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies – including Under Armour, MTV, L.L. Bean, Showtime, and CBS. We’re part of Industrial Color brands, a family of creative production companies. Check out our video.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join our sale team. Business Development Associates will seek and create new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients within the fashion, retail, media and lifestyle industries. They will leverage effective communications skills to engage prospects, schedule meetings and qualify them with the goal of generating pipeline for the Sales organization.
If you are goal-oriented, ambitious and hard-working person who wants to be part of a great team, we would definitely like to meet you! Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to long-term business growth.
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Effectively present our company, services and products to potential
- clients via outbound outreach (email and phone calls)
- Lead discovery calls to qualify prospects need for our products and services
- Create and maintain client relationships
- Schedule calls for Account Executives
- Provide weekly reporting and forecasts to sales management
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and competitors
- Competitive, hardworking, driven and results oriented
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- A passion for fashion and lifestyle industries is preferred
- (designers, e-commerce, brands, collaborations, tastemakers)
- The ability to perform research to identify new companies and people for prospecting
- Loves dealing with people
- Consistently meet or exceed individual performance targets. A can do attitude!
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience
To Apply: Please apply through the following link: https://industrialcolor.workable.com/j/7D3ABB0E39 or email email@example.com with the subject line 'Business Development Representative application'
globaledit is an innovative SaaS platform that efficiently manages digital photography and video. The software was created to provide a simple, powerful tool to streamline the creative process from capture to distribution, over the web or using the powerful mobile app. Creative companies can work in the cloud-based platform from anywhere and can collaborate to make markups, selects, approvals, and automate workflow. globaledit is used by leading brands across all industries such as Victoria's Secret, Disney, Warner Brothers, New York & Co, Showtime, and NBC Universal.
About Industrial Color Brands
Industrial Color Brands partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 25 years, Industrial Color Brands has lead the industry by delivering innovative, state-of-the-art digital productionnand post-production solutions to our clients.
Our group of vertically integrated companies – Industrial Color Studios, Smashbox Studios, Click3X, Invodo, Industrial Color, and globaledit – offers end-to-end services including eCommerce photo studio facilities, photo and video capture, retouching, post-production, and creative workflow solutions.
We serve the fashion, retail, advertising, media and entertainment industries worldwide.