Public Relations Manager
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day needs of all clients, including strategy formulation, feature and product placement execution for both print and online, and maintaining relationships with market editors, digital editors, and bloggers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience
- Agency background preferred
- Strong written and communication skills a must
- Knowledge of social media & digital strategy
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, media and internal teams.
- Interest in fashion, accessories, hospitality, travel and design
- Assist and support the Founder and Director with all aspects of PR, events, and communications strategy.
- Assist Director with PR strategy and execution for both print and online media, for all clients
- Master clear and effective communication with internal (client) and external (editor) partners
- Manage the PR coordinator, overseeing product placement, sample trafficking, calendars, etc.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key market editors, digital editors and celebrity stylists
- Focus on story development, press release creation and pitching
- Manage the launch of new product lines, presentations and special events
- Assist in the creation and management of various reference materials including line sheets, look books and presentations
- Create and edit monthly status reports that are shared with the clients/ oversee the work of the coordinator
- Manage digital strategy and focus on weekly pitching for both features and product placements online
- Develop event calendars months in advance, and keep team on track for upcoming film releases, press junkets, and targeted talent for our clients
VIP Specific: Send out media alerts and manage the PR coordinator in securing coverage in online media and weeklies
To Apply: Please send your resume to Evanne@grayscale-pr.com, subject line PR Manager.