ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers, such as bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise and network of over 40.000+ influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach billions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with clients like Saks 5th Avenue, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Malibu, and Samsung.
Our ambitions go even further as we recently opened an office in New York City (Soho area). Will you be one of the pioneers that help us shape our business? IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe, and now also North America. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 90+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Brand Strategist you are responsible for building relationships with existing, and potential new clients. You will follow up leads, approach potential clients, and educate them on the services and solutions that IMA provides.
You are also responsible for creating strategies, proposals, and pitch decks., Based on client briefings, you will work closely with an internal pitch team to shape the optimal influencer marketing solution.
All our campaigns are tailored to the unique needs of the client and created in close collaboration their marketing team. Therefore, you will act as consultant for the client during the pitch process, ensuring that the optimal campaign format is offered to reach the client's goals. It will be your responsibility to clearly communicate the client's briefings and goals, initiate creative brainstorms and to create the best campaign format with your team.
Many of our clients are located throughout the country, therefore the role will involve some travelling. You will handle financial negotiations and are responsible for finalizing/negotiating other terms and details. When a partnership is closed, you will work with the Production Management department, to ensure seamless execution of the campaign and communication with the client during execution. In the whole process you oversee the creative direction of the campaign.
In this role you will report directly to the Senior Vice President, USA as well as the Executive Team based in Amsterdam.
- Affinity with sales or business development and strategy in the digital /advertising / creative industry;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a digital, advertising, marketing environment;
- Experience or education in (digital) marketing and strong knowledge of the digital marketing space;
- Advanced copywriting skills
- Digital Native;
- Social skills, team player and well-organized;
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible;
- Fluent in English writing, speaking and presenting;
- Living in NYC Area, or willing to relocate within short time span (must have work permit for USA).
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in Influencer marketing;
- Multiple languages;
- Large network;
- Proven track record working on creative and tailored campaigns.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Work at the forefront of the new developments in digital marketing;
- Work with a creative team and build innovative campaigns;
- Create campaigns for top tier international brands;
- Good compensation, excellent performance incentives, company Mac(book) and all the other tools you need;
- Young, talented and highly motivated team, colleagues from many nationalities;
- Fast-growing organization, many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
- High level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Brand Strategist.