IMA is the leading influencer marketing agency based in Amsterdam and New York City. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers including YouTubers, Instagrammers, Creatives and Content Creators. Using our unique expertise and network of 40.000+ influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach millions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with brands like Samsung, Diesel, Calvin Klein, KLM, NIVEA, Tommy Hilfiger & TomTom.
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth Internationally. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 90+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
To further strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a talented and experienced Client Manager. In this position, you will fulfill an important role within the Campaign Management team, with responsibility for managing multiple campaigns for our clients and being a key point of contact. You will manage different project teams, consisting of specialists like planners, designers, developers and content managers. You will make sure that all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, while ensuring optimal quality and customer satisfaction. This role will report directly to the SVP of USA.
You are capable of overseeing and managing multiple campaigns, and are willing to get your hands dirty in day-to-day operations. You have strong management, client relationship, planning and organizational skills, and thrive in a dynamic environment. You have considerable knowledge of digital marketing/advertising, and are able to apply this knowledge to our tailored and specialized campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the most effective and creative campaigns and who is willing to go all the way for client satisfaction.
As Client Manager you will:
- Be responsible for several (key) accounts at the same time
- Be responsible for the execution, management and quality control of multiple campaigns;
- Contribute to the idea generation process & development of new campaign concepts;
- Ensure optimal communication throughout the project team at all stages of the campaign;
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of internal processes and efficiency across the teams and project team members;
- Contribute to producing campaign assets and take the lead in on-set productions.
In this position we prefer you to have:
- A minimum of 4 years work experience as a Producer/Project manager at a marketing or advertising agency in a creative, dynamic & digital environment;
- Strong competencies in account management, planning and organization, to allow you to oversee multiple campaigns;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing/advertising and preferably some experience in influencer marketing and/or social media marketing;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within teams;
- Experience in communicating directly with clients;
- Production experience on set: photo/video productions, events, etc.
- Fluent in English
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Work at the forefront of the new developments in digital marketing;
- Work with a creative team and build innovative campaigns;
- Create campaigns for top tier international brands;
- Good compensation, excellent performance incentives, company Macbook and all the other tools you need;
- Young, talented and highly motivated team, colleagues from many nationalities;
- Fast-growing organization, many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
- High level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Client Manager.