Jennifer Behr introduced her namesake collection of distinctive, luxury hair accessories in 2005. Since then, the collection has grown to include a range of seductive headpieces, jewelry and hats. Jennifer Behr is sold at fine retailers all over the world including Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi, Selfridges, Le Bon Marche and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Intern who wants hands on experience in the development and positioning of our product. We make everything here in NYC.
The internship provides an opportunity to get to know the ins and outs of designing, merchandising, brand positioning and selling of luxury jewelry and accessories in NY.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4 year college program
- Prior selling experience a plus
- Must have an appreciation for a fine, luxury product and the craftsmanship that goes into creating this product
- Assisting with fashion week and market in NYC
- Organizing and running selling reports for sales team
- Resizing imagery and assisting with line sheet creation
- Maintaining showroom samples
- Day to day studio assistance as needed
The ideal candidate would be able to start August 2018.
Internship is unpaid but travel stipend is provided.
Our studio is in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and availability.