Reports to: PR Director and/or Account Manager
Supervised by: VP of PR and/or VP of Marketing/Events
Supervises: Account Assistants, Interns
Karla Otto Inc. is an international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, art and design industry leaders, with offices in Milan, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Munich.
The New York office is currently looking for a full-time Account Coordinator, with two to three years’ experience, to support the team. The ideal candidate will have a professional, self-starting attitude, possess interpersonal communication skills—for both clients and work colleagues—and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
She or he must be a quick learner, highly organized, and exhibit a strong work ethic and enthusiasm. Proficiency in Fashion GPS is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage sample inventory with Fashion GPS software
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all sample trafficking activity and confirmed upcoming credits
- Manage logistics, all outgoing shipments, returns and local send-outs
- Support in composing and distributing VIP media alerts
- Assist with stylist pulls in the Karla Otto showroom as needed
- Monitor press outlets and distribute relevant press clippings to clients
- Connect with appropriate editorial contacts for credit requests
- Support Account Director/Account Manager with day-to-day activity
- Support Account Director/Account Manager in securing product coverage and news items
- Manage and guide the PR Assistant and interns on the team
- Support and work with teams as necessary to produce best results for clients. Foster strong inter-office relations amongst teams
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Account Coordinator.