As Market Lead you will be responsible for driving our local retail business through excellent operational and team management. You're known as a community builder and go-getter, and have extensive experience shift managing, motivating teams and running operations in a retail environment. In this role, you will work directly with our leadership team to manage our New York retail team, and will report directly to our Operations Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Ensuring Kotn’s brand and mission are being represented constantly
- Driving daily financial goals
- Identifying learning opportunities, and create development plans for the team and business
- Motivating the team through entrepreneurial leadership and internal community building
- Creating excellent customer experiences, and leading your team to do the same
- Owning financial reporting and weekly updates
- Participating in visual merchandising and coaching on store standards
- Developing and training teams, and assisting with recruiting to fill positions with highly motivated and exceptional candidates
- Identifying operational opportunities, working with the Operations Manager to build new systems
- Building our customer community, hosting inspirational events and activations
- Managing inventory and restocks
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3+ years experience managing high-volume retail, with a focus on customer experience and community building
- You are action oriented, pushing for faster learning and results
- You have a natural ability to motivate others and build effective teams
- You are skilled at mediating and negotiating to resolve conflict
- You have strong communication skills
- You’re someone who knows how to have fun and boost positive vibes
- You’re comfortable in a start-up environment
At Kotn, we’re reimagining the way our everyday items are made and purchased, beginning with your wardrobe, setting a new standard for social impact and traceability. Founded in February 2015, Kotn has been featured in over 80 publications such as GQ, Vogue, Elle, and Glamour. Kotn was founded in Toronto by three best friends, who were sick of compromising on quality, design, sustainability, brand experience, and price.
We’re a very tight-knit team, so we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video/phone interviews, mini-projects, and/or on-site interviews. While we can’t follow up with everyone, we’re very thorough with people we think could be a good fit.
To Apply please send an email to email@example.com.