LoveShackFancy is currently seeking for credit interns for the Fall '18 semester in the PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT department, to start immediately.
(Please note - this role is for apparel product development ONLY; this IS NOT an internship for PR or marketing.)
Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possess the ability to multitask. He/she must also have good communication skills.
- Update factory development WIP charts
- Assist with garment sample tracking
- Assist with package preparation
- Assist with preparing product development materials and requests for all factories, both domestically and internationally
- Assist with visits to local factories and suppliers for sourcing
- Attend fabric appointments/shows
- Assist in organizing and maintaining fabric library
- Conduct fabric and trim research, as needed
- Assist with print color-pitches
- Assist with general administration duties, as required
- Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the fashion industry, from design to bulk production, and will have the unique opportunity to work very closely with both the design and production teams. It is a very exciting time for growing LSF – join us!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available at least 3 days a week
All internship candidates should email Maggie Turner at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. Please title the subject of your email “Internship Application” – we can’t wait to hear from you!