LoveShackFancy is currently seeking for credit interns for the Fall '18 semester in the PRODUCTION department to start immediately.
(Please note - this role is for apparel product development and production ONLY; this IS NOT an internship for PR or marketing.)
Ideal candidate is dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize. He/she must also have good communication skills. Ideally this candidate will have a familiarity with sewing and sewing supplies, patterns, tech packs and garment construction.
- Help deliver cut tickets or any bulk-related packages to midtown factories
- Receive and pack incoming and outgoing packages for overseas factories
- Create shipping labels and ship
- Assist tech team with production related matters such as checking specs and taking photos
- Assist production manager in updating WIP charts with tech photos, dates etc.
- Create and update production charts with bulk fabric, trim details etc.
- Assist with general administration duties, as required
- Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the fashion industry, from design to bulk product shipment, and have the unique opportunity to work closely with the production team. It is a very exciting time for growing LSF – join us!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available at least 3 days a week
Please title the subject of your email “Internship Application” - we can’t wait to hear from you!