Lunya is looking for a planner for our fast-growing team. You will partner closely with other members of the product and executive team to identify trends and monitor/analyze historical sales in order to forecast accurately, reconcile any forecast gaps to adjust plans and efficiently manage inventory. You will be expected to apply industry expertise, strong analytics and financial acumen that support revenue growth, profitability and other strategic objectives. You will also be expected to work autonomously and will report directly to the COO.
This opportunity is ideal for a candidate who loves beautiful clothes (like we do) and has a beautiful analytical mind to support!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
A majority of your position will demand ownership, excellent interpersonal skills with a service mindset, the ability to plan ten steps ahead and use data and analytics to solve complex problems.
- For each forecast milestone event, validate the channel roll-up of sales, margin, and style/color productivity metrics to meet company goals
- Assist in setting team goals for revenue, gross margin, inventory, and style/color productivity that meet overall company financial metrics
- Maintain planning related documents and manage forecasts in ERP systems
- Partner with divisional leads to forecast topline monthly plans, develop the promotional calendar, and assess successes and challenges with inventory performance vs. plan
- Establishes the new product launch forecast collaboratively working with sales, marketing, and product departments.
- Analyze new product launch influence on growth in complementary product areas or cannibalization or existing products or categories
- Develop trend reports which calls out anomalies that influenced past performance, leading to more accurate future forecasts
- Ensure data accuracy in reporting and management of forecasts
- Assist in seasonal ranges and plan assortment with support from merchandising, sales and other product team members
- Assist in product/style ranking, collect feedback and develop top down forecasts
- YoY Trend analysis, manage product mix and comp-style mapping
- Communicate risks and opportunities to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Provide ongoing communication to the relevant teams/stakeholders regarding financial performance
- Any additional duties assigned by Manager.
You are a….
- A positive and energetic professional who loves wearing multiple hats
- Excellent at organization and time management
- Analytical and creative problem solver
- Intrinsically-motivated person and independent thinker that will own it
- Team player with excellent Interpersonal skills
- Adaptable person who performs well in a changing environment
- Proactive and efficient person with superior attention to detail
- A clear and precise communicator with excellent verbal and written skill
What You’ll need ….
- AA or Bachelor’s degree, in Fashion or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in planning in the fashion industry
- Strong retail math skills
- Experience dealing with ERP
- High proficiency in microsoft Excel and google Docs
Please send your resume to email@example.com so that you can help us change the world – one bedroom at a time.
WHO WE ARE:
At Lunya, our sleepwear helps women sleep better and feel confidently comfortable.
Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We’re a young company so nothing is above or below you. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise. Plus, wouldn’t you rather commute to Santa Monica instead of Downtown? Nothing against Downtown but, let’s be real…