LuxCartel is a global luxury fashion incubator for new and emerging design talent that offers customized business services including brand strategy and positioning, consulting, development, logistics and operational management, marketing, press and public relations, partnerships, production, sales, social media and special promotional events.
Press Intern Responsibilities
- Creating a digital marketing and social media strategy and content calendar.
- Trendspotting and staying ahead of new platform updates.
- Content creating including ideas, photographs, partnership ideas.
- Working with press team to receive and post images from editorials, events, celeb and vip appearances and styling, etc.
- Working with sales team and retailers to promote on instagram and encourage sales including private sales and direct messages.
- Posting about 6 current designers including their collection launches, product shots, lookbooks, events, press.
- Posting and promoting the agency as a whole.
- Keep a cohesive voice in line with brand and designer philosophies.
- Creatively write captions and set up displays for photographs.
- Monitor/report on trending opportunities, followers gained or lost, likes.
- Administrative tasks include: packing and unpacking samples, updating the sample log.
Sales Intern Responsibilities
- Send out email blasts to retailers
- Create brand presentations and press kits
- Assist as needed for special events
- Manage showroom to maintain a clean, attractive and organized environment
- Assist management with various administrative tasks such as creating invoices, packing lists, purchase orders
- Assist in the packing, preparing and delivery of store orders
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Run general office related errands
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2018 semester
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent office etiquette and strong attention to details + deadlines.
- Past work or internship experience in Fashion PR, Sales, Marketing or Social Media.
- Photography experience a plus.
- Basic Adobe, PPT, Word, Photoshop knowledge.
Internship Program Details:
- Available 3-5 days per week for a 3 month commitment.
- Office located in Soho.
- Payment and school credit offered.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Intern or Press Intern in the subject line.