Miaou is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent analytical skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as extensive experience in data entry and record keeping. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a full charge bookkeeper to include working with accounts payable and receivable, general ledger
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills is a must
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping, reporting and spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and QuickBooks
- Familiar with Zenith
- Balance and Maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
Job Type: part-time
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Bookkeeper / Accounts Payable Specialist.