At Milk Makeup, we believe you should have good ingredients + epic payoff, because compromise is cool, but not in your beauty routine. We care about what we put in our formulas just as much as what we leave out — we’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. It’s clean, cool beauty.
Born in Milk Studios, a creative photo studio in NY and LA, our community is our inspiration, and we celebrate beauty for everyone. From fresh-face to full-face, it’s not about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters. Milk Makeup means no rules. #LiveYourLook
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
Starts September 10th, 2018
- Assisting with needs of the full ecommerce department including email, merchandising and analytics
- Researching competitors and leaders in the market
- Site merchandising tasks
- Pulling numbers from google analytics
- Initiating user testing surveys
- Reviewing user testing videos
- Assisting with other ecommerce team requests as needed
Candidates should be:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Well versed in digital platforms
- Passion for the beauty space
- Strong time management, communication and adaptability skills
- Proficient in Google docs, sheets and slides
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Should be available minimum of 3 days/week
- Must be available for a 3-4 month commitment
Email C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Ecommerce Internship.