Paul Wilmot Communications is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the agency’s Directors. The detailed-oriented, impeccably organized candidate in this role will be responsible for maintaining Executive’s calendars, scheduling meetings and coordinating travel, and tending to other administrative needs that arise daily.
- Ensure an organized day-to-day schedule and workflow for the Executive Team.
- Manage Executive’s calendars, scheduling all meetings and personal engagements as requested, and overseeing them through completion
- Prepare briefing materials for each meeting, including completing necessary research, company background and bios of meeting attendees
- Handle all travel arrangements
- Manage expenses– submitting expense reports, tracking reimbursements, etc.
- Greet all guests for appointments, escorting them to appropriate meeting areas, and taking coats, as well as managing set-up with drinks/food prior
- Maintain relationships with the Agency’s most important supporters, friends, and guests, communicating with them over email and in person
- Assist with new business proposals and presentations, helping to create pitch decks and research brands
- Complete any additional administrative tasks required of the Executives
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings and priorities, keeping your finger on the pulse of the organization's needs
- Cover phones/messengers/reception when Assistant Office Manager is at lunch/using the restroom/off and Office Manager is not available
- Coordinate agency wide Press Previews, working along-side account teams to ensure successful attendance and brand exposure
- Backed by at least 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized
- Works well under pressure
- Proactive. Proactive. Proactive.
- A go-getter with a no-task-is-too-big-or-too-small mentality
- A highly skilled communicator (over email, in person, etc.)
- Optimistic and high-energy
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line Executive Assistant.