A growing New York City based contemporary apparel brand is currently seeking data entry professional familiar with apparel production, experience using Apparel Magic and AIMS 360. The ideal candidate is strongly versed in the wholesale aspect of the fashion industry and is personable, energetic and has a proactive attitude. This is a freelance position with the potential to go full-time.
All interested candidates please email email@example.com.
- Strong communication skills to work with customer service, warehouse and sales personnel.
- Previous working experience in customer service, sales, or shipping.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with regulations for shipping both domestic and internationally.
- Is a problem-solver, forward thinker with a positive demeanor.
- A four year college degree.
- Overseeing customer inquiries.
- Communicating with the warehouse, sales and respective teams.
- Inputting sales orders and overseeing invoicing.
- Inputting style name, fabrication and quantities into Apparel Magic.
- Issuing cut tickets for production.
- Allocating items and issuing pick tickets.
- Overseeing the billing process for both whole sale and direct to consumer account billables.
- Familiar with Shipping and Documentation for Domestic and International.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.