WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A PR COORDINATOR to grow within our lively and fast-paced digital agency. The PR Coordinator plays a vital role in supporting our leadership team and portfolio of fashion lifestyle and entertainment clients. As an integral member of our agency, your primary responsibilities will be to organize and provide administrative support across a high volume of campaigns and projects in the way of media relations and day-to-day client and internal agency activity.
Pitchblend is a digital PR agency for lifestyle brands and entertainment. We specialize in street wear, action sports, sneaker culture, visual art, music and events. Relationships or at least familiarity with outlets like Hypebeast, Complex, HighSnobiety, Refinery29, Vogue, Dazed Digital, The FADER, Vice, Sneaker News and Sole Collector, as well as knowledge of the culture space, though not required is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage and optimize media, seeding and influencer lists to ensure all databases are kept up to date
- Assemble and package materials/content for media contacts
- Assist in the monitoring & coordination of campaign/ project calendar, timelines and key dates
- Actively pitch media to secure media coverage (pitches to be approved by managers)
- Assist in ongoing relationship building with media by:
○ Establishing and maintaining key media relationships with all relevant channels to increase client exposure at all times
○ Identifying and fostering new media partners on a regular basis
- Schedule team and client meetings, activities, appointments and calls
- Assemble and distribute press announcements (press releases, media alerts, statements, etc.
- Writing services - draft press releases, news alerts, etc.
- Copy-editing / proofreading of press materials
- Document, record meetings, send summary and actionable next steps to all parties
- Manage media requests in a timely fashion and ensure all media deadlines are met
- Facilitate interviews between client and media
- Event staffing, media & guest check-in, RSVP list management
- Communicate accurately to the team about campaign and media deadlines
- Ensure you are meeting personal deadlines, executing client-ready work in support of account objectives and client needs
- Perform all tasks, assignments and needs on behalf of Agency and client until completion in a timely and high-quality manner
- Assist in the creation of presentations for clients and new business
- Maintain and optimize client file database and archives
- Ensure that all emails/calls/requests from clients are responded to either by yourself or additional members in a timely, appropriate manner
○ Field/elevate complex client or media matters to PR lead(s)
- Monitor, analyze, and track PR metrics and for every project and campaign
○ Maintain overall progress and KPIs on accounts
- Conduct and carry out various research on clients and competitors
- Collaborate with Agency executives to improve Agency culture, quality of work, address and identify issues and establish the most effective processes, etc.
- B.S/B.A in Public Relations, Marketing, Business Communications or related field
- At least 1 year of PR agency experience and/or 2+ internships
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative and energetic personality
- Positive attitude, results oriented
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in groups
- Hard working, excellent work ethic and desire to do whatever it takes
- Desire to continue to grow and learn with the Agency
- Strong writing, research and organizational skills
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR Coordinator.