Authenticator – New York City
Rebag is a fast-growing fashion re-commerce company based in New York City. The company rethinks the role of luxury in the secondary market. Our mission is to be the authority in buying and selling the most highly coveted luxury handbags (eg. Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, etc.) and to make the resale experience as easy as possible. With a unique business model that takes the clutter out of the resale process, Rebag puts the seller first and purchases goods outright: no consignment, no tricks. Rebag caters to a growing segment of consumers who are looking at the ownership of luxury goods in a more sustainable and affordable way. The company operates mostly online and recently opened a flagship store in Soho, and second store on Madison Avenue. Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs and raised $28m funding to date. It was founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 50.
- Authenticate luxury pre-owned handbags from mainstream luxury brands (eg. LV, Hermes, Chanel, etc.)
- Define authentication guidelines and standards per brand, model, stye, etc.
- Develop authentication processes to enable accurate and expedient recognition
- Develop content and resources around authentication
- 2-10 years of proven luxury handbags authentication mandatory across various brands
- Intensely detail-oriented and precise
- Familiar with technology and able to create scalable processes
- Educational mindset and an ability to attain shareable knowledge and educational materials
- Understanding growth and efficiency, focus, as well as startup constraints
- A "hands on" attitude; hard-working, can work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, focused energy, team spirited
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ambition and desire to grow
- Previous experience in ecommerce is ideal
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Authenticator.