Start date: Immediate
Community Service showroom is located downtown Soho on Canal St. between Broadway and Lafayette. Representing Contemporary California based brands: RAILS, MCGUIRE, MISA LOS ANGELES, DRA, GREYLN, and RACHEL PALLY.
We work with major retailers in the US as well as specialty boutiques across the country, including Neiman Marcus, Saks, Intermix, ShopBop, and Anthroplogie.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting Senior Level Account manager with day-to-day sales and admin tasks
- Ready to work in a fast paced work environment
- Sample management / sample coordination
- Assist Sales Team at all NYC based trade shows and showroom appointments
- Store prospecting research and outreach
- Order Review and Processing
- Contacting slow paying sores for payment
- Handle all Swap orders
Qualifications and Skills
- College educated, fashion field or equivalent
- Experience in Wholesale / Showroom
- Knowledge of contemporary market/retailers is preferred
- Computer skills
- Skilled in wholesale software JOOR preferred
- Candidate must be: energetic, upbeat, punctual, detail oriented, self starter, motivated, multi tasker, open minded, with a positive attitude!
Job Type: Sales assistant
Please apply send interest and resumes to: email@example.com