SHO+CO is a fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment agency specializing in connecting consumer and luxury brands with Hollywood and the entertainment industry through a variety of specialized services. With offices in Los Angeles and in New York, we work with celebrity stylists for gifting, red carpet events, and press tours. Our internship program provides hands on exposure to the fashion industry and creates a strong foundation for professional successes. We are currently looking for interns for our Fall/Winter program.
Sho+Co Interns are strategic thinkers, creative, collaborative and detail-oriented professionals. This internship is best suited for candidates with an interest in fashion, public relations, the entertainment industry, communications, and marketing. No previous experience is required!
- Strategic Thinker
- Detail Oriented
- Exceptional Judgement
- Intellectually Curious
- Demonstrates ownership for specific projects without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask. This job requires the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to changes in timelines, deadlines and project goals.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Foster respect and collaboration within the team as well as clients.
- Ability to provide counsel and guidance around crisis and issues.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/issues seamlessly.
Responsibilities to Sho+Co:
- Assist with sample trafficking, shipments and inventory management.
- Greet clients for showroom appointments.
- Maintain merchandising standards and ensure stockroom is well organized.
- Update and maintain calendar of industry events and media lists.
- Provide administrative and organizational support.
- Conduct research.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions on-trend fashion & media ideas for pitching.
- Aid in editor mailings.
- Contribute fashion/lifestyle relevant blog articles.
- On-hand work at events.
- Light blogging/social media work.
A lack of qualifications aren’t necessarily a barrier to employment if you can demonstrate strong interpersonal, writing and project management skills, a creative flair and an interest in the media.
This opportunity is unpaid.
To Apply: Please send your resume to internshipsLA@shoandco.com.