Our fashion startup is looking for a Marketing & Social Media Intern to join our team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to marketing, producing social media content, monitoring and posting on our social networks, and responsible for trend research.
Additionally the candidate will assist in working with styling our personal clients and assist with our private label projects. Those looking to gain valuable online media and marketing experience with a fashion startup company are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in engaging blog and social media content
- Market/fashion trend research
- Work hands on at styling shoots with multiple brands
- Help with the retrieval of samples for each shoot and with styling suggestions
- Help to maintain the backend of the styling website and assist with affiliate programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Marketing & Social Media Internship.