SWG is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team.
The right candidate has experience working in social media marketing and is accustomed to a fast-paced, results-driven, creative environment. This position is based out of SWG’s global headquarters in Soho, NYC.
What you’ll do:
- Concept, launch, manage and publish social media and blog content and activities on owned and operated social channels, website and other relevant emerging technologies
- Manage campaigns with key bloggers and influencers based on business needs, content needs, KPIs and budget across channels
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure communication aligns with brand and business priorities and amplifies initiatives
- Assist in scripting and producing engaging, social-specific video content that supports larger editorial initiatives
- Monitor trends in social media tools, competitive landscape, digital trends and applications to identify brand advancement opportunities
- Identify the key performance indicators to evaluate campaign and content performance to drive business results and further success of brands social media channels.
- Must partner with internal cross-functional and channel partners, in addition to external digital agencies to manage deadlines, budgets and asset delivery
Who you are and what you’ve done:
- Work with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Are never satisfied with the status quo, are fascinated by the rapidly-changing consumer economy—from luxury and fashion marketing to the media and entertainment ecosystem to technology and social/ecological impact.
- Ability to develop unique content formats and executional tactics for each channel while maintaining a unified brand narrative
- Have a deep understanding of social analytics with an emphasis on social sentiment and content performance. Proficient working within social media tools such as Spredfast, Curalate, Synthesio, etc.
- Experienced with influencer-driven content production and influencer marketing strategies
- Have an innate curiosity for new technology and a love for what’s new
- Passionate for fashion, beauty, and luxury
- Organized, meticulous, deadline oriented, & able to solve problems under pressure
- Must be highly organized, flexible and have a proven multi-tasking ability
- Must have active accounts across key social media networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
To apply please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Make sure to include the role you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that this position will begin as an independent contractor role for an initial period with opportunity to transition into a full-time position.
SWG is a full service creative agency that launches and scales global luxury, beauty, and lifestyle brands. We develop hyper-targeted go-to-market strategies, using real-time insights to hack the current marketing ecosystem and fast-track commercial performance. With over fifteen years of top flight talent and industry relationships, SWG strategically links creatives, artists, and brands to maximize cultural, creative, and commercial impact.
SWG is building a culture and community of innovation, integrity, and sustainability committed to changing how brands do business—for and with companies that feel the same way.