SWG is seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team.
The right candidate has experience working in social media and influencer marketing and is accustomed to a fast-paced, results-driven, creative environment. This position is based out of SWG’s global headquarters in Soho, NYC.
What you’ll do:
- Craft end-to-end full scale influencers campaigns that support client’s brand initiatives, objectives and KPIs
- Deep understanding of social platform analytics tools, understanding of how they work and ability to translate the output as related to impacting business strategies and marketing efforts
- Ability to develop recap materials following campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics
- Fluent in reporting; ability to speak to concepts like impressions, frequency rate, business analytics, etc.
- Facilitate influencer approvals of campaign materials (ex: concept, content, etc.)
- Oversee campaigns to ensure timely delivery of influencer assets and coordinate logistics based on talent contracts
- Experience planning global influencer activations through execution and are acutely aware of cultural and social platform nuances, payment and procurement policies, and international management logistics
- Influencer Procurement
- Experience in influencer social analytics related to the selection and evaluation of the right influencers for a brief response and to meet campaign objectives
- Knowledgeable about the intersection of earned, owned and paid media
- Development of client-facing casting sheets, scopes of work, formal offers, contracts and recap documents
- Experience with influencer costs, what factors drive pricing and how to adjust scopes of services appropriately in a negotiation
- Negotiation of formal offers and long form agreements on behalf of brand and agency client
- General Administration:
- Attend regularly scheduled client conference calls
- Attend and participate in client meetings including leading presentations and actively providing industry intel and counsel
- Experience or interest in supporting new business pitches to prospective clients including research, creating decks and ideation
- Monitor entertainment social media channels, blogs, publications and broadcast channels for information relevant to our clients
- Assist in the overall growth of the agency, including supporting new business, networking and mentoring/developing talent
Who you are and what you’ve done:
- Thought-leader for clients and agency; strategist who can act as trusted adviser for multiple clients and translate client objectives into successful programs
- Provide best-in-class influencer marketing counsel specific to brand target consumer and marketing objective
- Passionate about Influencer Marketing and up to date on trends, best practices, strategies, and industry innovations
- Have a robust network specifically within the digital influencer space; knowledge of various agencies and networks and who and how to work with them to construct talent partnerships
- Experience vetting and leveraging social tools and technologies
- 3+ years in the digital and influencer marketing space with proven experience delivering successful digital/social programs across channels
- Agency or brand experience in building influencer or content led branded programs preferred
- Experience buying/managing talent and content in the digital space and interacting with brands, agencies, MCN’s, influencers
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital/social specific media marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary teams a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Apple Keynote
- Bachelors degree; preferred if degree is in a relevant course of study; e.g. business administration,management, integrated marketing communications, entrepreneurialism, social media marketing, etc
- Strong knowledge of digital culture, capable writer, clear communicator, engaging presenter
- Creative, flexible and self-motivated
To apply please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Make sure to include the role you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that this position will begin as an independent contractor role for an initial period with opportunity to transition into a full-time position.
SWG is a full service creative agency that launches and scales global luxury, beauty, and lifestyle brands. We develop hyper-targeted go-to-market strategies, using real-time insights to hack the current marketing ecosystem and fast-track commercial performance. With over fifteen years of top flight talent and industry relationships, SWG strategically links creatives, artists, and brands to maximize cultural, creative, and commercial impact.
SWG is building a culture and community of innovation, integrity, and sustainability committed to changing how brands do business—for and with companies that feel the same way.