Tanya Taylor is looking for a Product Development / Materials Coordinator with experience in women's wovens and cut/sew knit products. This person will support the product development and design teams.
- Assist in seasonal fabric/trim sourcing
i. Track receipt of all incoming headers
ii. Manage counter-sourcing across factories
- Follow up with vendors to get pricing & relevant information on selected articles
- Submit all color standards for lab-dips and track for receipt
- Place POs for all fabrics, trims and yarns
- Handle all follow up with mills/factories
- Maintain library of physical materials – fabric, trim & yarns
- Maintain seasonal material information chart
i. Finalize at end of season for production with all relevant info from mills provided
- Organize and create necessary tools and upkeep throughout season; work to constantly improve and develop best systems to fit needs of all teams
2. Product Development Support
- Create and maintain BOM files from sketch pass to final sample
i. Maintain PD sketch library
- Prepare packages for concept, protos & SMS
i. Source/send materials to factories for initial concept developments
ii. Compile pattern, fabric, trims, placement documents & BOM for domestic sampling
iii. Organize sending of all fabrics/trims to overseas factories
iv. Respond to factory needs with shortages in fabrics/trims and make sure all packages are complete. For any pending items, handling follow up to get late items out to factories.
- Hire interns to support all areas and manage day-to-day workloads
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Product Development / Materials Coordinator.