Tilit is redefining workwear for the hospitality industry from stove to street. Our garment production takes place in New York, Los Angeles and overseas. Tilit is a full line of workwear clothing from pants to work shirts, chef aprons, butcher trench coats, dresses, blazers, hats and chef coats. Each hotel & chef wear collection is timed with the seasons and comprised of exceptional fabrics built to last.
We are always looking for amazing, talented, food and fashion interested people to help us grow and improve. Below are our current opportunities. Please send resumes and responses to: email@example.com
We're offering a unique opportunity to learn within a brand focused on creating high-quality utilitarian goods. We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, resourceful intern to support our Design/Production team part time (starting at 24 hours per week). You'll be introduced to the wild wild world of local and overseas production.
- Maintaining sample and fabric inventory.
- Creating and maintaining production database.
- Garment District deliveries and pick-ups.
- Assisting with editorial and e-commerce photoshoots.
- Assisting with graphic and product design.
- Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency
- High attention to detail within tight deadlines
- Fashion production and design background strongly preferred
- Eligible for school credit
- Commit to atleast three weekdays - between 10am-6pm M-F
All Tilit team members enjoy:
- Pizza Fridays: team lunch on Fridays
- Quarterly team dinners at some of New York's best-dressed restaurants
- Work and learn alongside a team of amazing humans from diverse backgrounds, plus two adorable office dogs
- Work in a beautiful open office space within the hip & historic Lower East Side
- Access to health care and benefits
Email Resumes and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Production Intern.