VPR-NYC: A full-service boutique fashion PR Firm based in New York, is looking to hire a Full-Time Public Relations Junior Account Executive with ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting to join our team. All candidates must be highly motivated, strong writers and have at least 1-2 years of relevant PR experience. We are looking for an JAE with an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive work ethic, results driven, effective communicator, highly organized and enjoy working in a thriving team environment. Must be able to devote 40 hours per week.
- Managing showroom inventory and sample trafficking
- Clipping placements for client distribution
- Creating monthly press reports
- Updating editorial and influencer lists on an ongoing basis
- Executing product distribution to editors, influencers, and celebrities
- Editorial pitching
- Assist with special events
- College degree
- Substantial fashion marketing, digital marketing, public relations, and events experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the fashion PR business: magazines, websites, blogs, social networking, etc.
- Ability to implement strategic marketing plans for online, social media, and direct mail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Photoshop
CANDIDATES: Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, references, and salary requirements
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR JAE.