180 the Store a luxury lifestyles boutique is looking for a Part Time Luxury Sales Associate to join our team. The position will work directly with our team to develop strong customer relations, organize the in-store events, offer product knowledge and provide personalized client service.
The ideal candidate must have luxury merchandise experience, strong customer service, professional manner with a personable and enthusiastic attitude and genuine ability to share brand knowledge.
- The ideal candidate should have at least two to three year(s) in high-end luxury retail or equivalent customer service experience
- Must be dependable and flexible to work weekends, occasional evenings (events) and during holiday seasons
- Excellent communication, organization, follow-through and Mac computer skills.
- Motivated, organized, curious and loves to learn
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the fashion industry
- Hands-on, well organized, self-motivated
- Consistently delivers luxury service to enhance customer experience.
- Achieve daily sales goals
- Develop and maintain client book and keep updated with customer purchases, sizing, and any other pertinent information
- Anticipate customer needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Actively participate in the upholding the brands’ aesthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise, maximize sales and impart knowledge to the customer.
- Maintain and cultivate strong client relationships and service; communicating new deliveries, sending thank you notes, expediting shipping and maintaining client details.
- Adhere to store standards
- Execute and follow opening and closing procedures
- Assist in organizing in-store events
- Maintaining the merchandising standards and restocking the sales floor
- Assist with checking in new merchandise
- Provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation
To apply, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and writing samples to Cynthia@dwshowroom.com