Armarium is looking for a Stylist / Sales Associate who is proactive, leads by example, is highly driven and commercial while at the same time a team player. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter that can dig-in, bring their network and build their own book of business, utilize a CRM. This person should have a deep understanding and passion for high-end women’s fashion, high touch service as well as a desire to get in on the ground floor of an exceptional start-up.
SALES ASSOCIATE / STYLIST JOB DESCRIPTION
- Be a key part of the styling and clienteling department to generate offline and online revenue for Armarium
- Actively source clients in the NYC area and bring in your own clients to Armarium
- Work 5 days per week from 9-6pm, styling and clienteling the Armarium client base
- Drive traffic to the Armarium showroom from personal referrals and outreach
- Follow up on pending rentals/sales
- Create and send lookbooks for existing Armarium clients and personal referrals
- Meet with clients for in-home / office fittings of Armarium rental product
- Liaise with clients on telephone, email and chat to increase conversions and repeat customer rate
- Collate client feedback on product to report in to product team
- A sales-minded individual who loves helping others, creating positive experiences and is always hustling.
- A relationship builder- a person that genuinely likes to build and develop relationships of both your teammates as well as your clients.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Associate / Stylist.
ARMARIUM is transforming the luxury retail landscape with its premiere, high fashion rental platform that introduces luxury fashion into the sharing economy. The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Emilio Pucci, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to rent online, access to personalized recommendations courtesy of top stylists around the globe (the Style Brigade) and in-person touch points via our New York City showroom and global pop-up experiences.
In December, we unveiled a total site redesign to scale our business online. It offers an innovative lineup of premiere technology, a digital styling bot (the ARMIBOT), and editorial features alongside a seamless in-store retail integration, the first of its kind. Business of Fashion had the exclusive on the news-
ARMARIUM was launched two years ago to give women a chance to wear the runway looks that were typically only afforded to celebrities, stylists, and editors. Over the past two years Trisha Gregory and her team have built a strong edit of the world's top designers and an amazing client base of devoted ARMARIUM clients.