Role: VIP Relations Manager
Company: Chapter 2 Agency
Location: Los Angeles
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversee and execute Chapter 2’s VIP Relations services for the agency’s fashion clients including men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, and bespoke brands, creating strategies for and engaging with targeted celebrities, bloggers, and influencers and growing the agency’s presence in the West Coast.
- Lead proactive outreach and pitching to target celebrities, influencers, bloggers, stylists, and talent management teams to secure seeding placements and partnerships with celebrities and influencers
- Work with Chapter 2 team and clients with creating effective VIP relations strategies and materials that work alongside the overarching PR and marketing strategies
- Oversee maintenance of all celebrity and influencer target lists; manage and maintain all stylist and costume designer relations
- Coordinate all loan requests with celebrity stylists; sample trafficking and follow up (preparing loans for pick up or delivery, and returns) and manage database of all samples on a seasonal basis; manage all celebrity and talent/influencer seeding initiatives.
- Monitor VIP/celebrity seeding coverage and report directly to client; execute completion of weekly and monthly reports and ensure delivery to client
- Produce and publish pitches and mass communications – press releases, look books, email blasts, etc. – with PR team to all relevant fashion/entertainment media and stylists
- Be primary West Coast point person for VIP related client communications; review initiatives with clients on weekly basis and meet regularly on VIP Services campaigns and projects
- Plan and produce West Coast stylist meetings, client events, press previews and showroom appointments
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of principles in VIP related PR, marketing, and digital media, as well as the fashion industry
- Excellent relationships with stylist and relevant contacts in entertainment, influencer, fashion, music, culture, art, and lifestyle industries
- 3+ years experience in a VIP role either in-house with a top brand or at a leading agency
- Experience successfully managing VIP campaigns from strategy development through execution with track record of proven results; experience developing goals for team and clients, and monitoring and reporting on progress to teams
- Effective leadership qualities and proactive attitude with managing projects and responsibilities; interest in growing with a young team and company and leading West Coast agency development with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strategic thinker who can bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team and implement strategies to bring these ideas to life
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills; attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Highly adept at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Highly proficient with Fashion GPS or Mayvein, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Drop
Compensation will be competitive based on experience. Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.