Contemporary women's showroom, eM Productions is seeking a full-time jr. account executive.
Qualified candidates will possess at least one year of previous wholesale showroom experience. Must be organized, hard-working with a self-starting attitude and a propensity for learning.
Experience with sales platforms such as Showroom Exchange and Joor are preferred but not required.
- Can provide world class customer service to retailers through follow-up and development of relationships with existing accounts
- Organize and manage seasonal selling appointments via showroom, tradeshow or road
- Coordinating with external brand partners on sample delivery, market preparations, marketing materials
- Support order entry through Joor and checking orders
- Researching the competitive market and locating brand-appropriate targets
- Partner with the EC/WC Sales Managers and external brand partners in growing the business by providing accurate market feedback
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills over telephone and written
- Microsoft Office Suite competency (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Self motivated and results-driven with an entrepreneurial mind-set, sense of urgency
- Solutions-orientated critical thinking
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have a driver's license
- Able to travel and work remotely and to work outside regular office hours including some weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing fields will take precedence
- Fluency in second language
- Own a car
- Works well within a small team environment
Compensation / Benefits
- Base Salary commensurate with experience plus commission structure and bonus
- Health insurance coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Holidays, 2 weeks vacation, comp days for weekends worked
- Clothing allowance + designer discount on purchases
- Summer Fridays
Please email resumes in a PDF format with a cover letter introducing yourself and why you love working in fashion! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time