POSITION: NY PR COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: VP OF COMMUNICATIONS, US
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
CONTRACT TYPE: PERMANENT JOB
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1 YEAR
Giuseppe Zanotti is a world–renowned, award-winning luxury accessories brand. The NY PR department is looking for Public Relations Coordinator to join the team. The Coordinator will be in charge of sample trafficking, VIP dressing, weekly reports and gifting as well as support on presentations, events and special projects. The PR Coordinator is responsible for facilitating all PR and communications activities in alignment with the strategic objectives of the brand.
- Coordinate press requests for the American market and in support of the international offices.
- Coordinate VIP requests.
- Assist in outreach and pitching to editors and press to attain coverage.
- Manage press and showroom sample trafficking.
- Manage domestic and international shipments, messengers, returns.
- Manage Fashion GPS system.
- Handle celebrity daily check.
- Handle celebrity announcements to share with press and company.
- Prepare press and celebrity reports.
- Support the NY PR & Sales teams for daily activities, events and special projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Computer skills: experience with MS Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Fashion GPS knowledge is also required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to work quickly & efficiently, prioritize and multi-task is a must.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of influencers and appropriate brand targets.
- 1-2 years experience in PR with previous internship experience preferred.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line PR Coordinator.
ABOUT GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI.
Giuseppe Zanotti is an Italian luxury footwear and fashion designer known for his sculptural, jeweled heels and fashion forward sneakers. Through his eponymous label, Giuseppe Zanotti, the Italian-born Zanotti manufactures and distributes women’s, men’s and children’s shoes as well as small leather goods, handbags, jewelry and ready-to-wear. Available in 75 countries worldwide, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes are a red-carpet favorite, inspired by and connected to the world of film, music and art.