About Good Stock
At Good Stock, we are building the premier soup company in america. We believe that every meal should be delicious. For us, food is the highlight of our day. That’s why we make soup, (and sandwiches and salads) taste the way it should: great.
Currently, we sling soup at two locations - the West Village, & Urbanspace Vanderbilt. But we are growing quickly. We’re currently developing an e-comm direct-to-consumer business, retail pop-ups, and a food-service line. We are building something special, and having fun doing it. At Good Stock, soup is no longer an afterthought.
We are looking for a smart, driven, creative, and analytical person to handle our brand marketing.
We have a great product, a great mission, and a good foundation to build upon. Now we need someone help tell our story, reach new customers and shape the future of Good Stock’s brand. This person should be both creative and analytical and be able to hit the ground running. You’ll be handling everything from photo shoots and brand partnerships, to customer acquisition and our social media account. A particular area of focus for growth is our direct-to-consumer business. You’ll have the opportunity to shape your role within the company while helping grow a startup from the ground up.
Responsibilities would include:
- Brand refinement and communications strategy
- Content creation and execution
- Customer retention & acquisition
- Drive traffic to our stores and digital platforms
- Develop brand partnerships
- Social media management
- Website & SEO
You will have the ability to earn equity after certain milestones. But perhaps more importantly, will have tremendous influence to truly shape a young, dynamic company that is feeding thousands of New Yorkers every week, with plans to do so much more.
A strong candidate for this role has the following traits:
- A passion for food and feeding people
- A passion for brand building and management
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Comfortable working independently and across platforms
- A strong attention to detail and organization
- An ability to both develop AND execute a plan
- A willingness to work hard and have fun doing it
If you’d like to apply, please email us and let us know 1) why you’re interested in this role, 2) your qualifications, and 3) your perfect working soundtrack.