Founded in New York City in 2012, HELLESSY is a women’s designer ready-to-wear collection focused on the philosophy of dressing women in need of versatile, understated elegance. HELLESSY uses impeccable fabrics with a premium on superb fit and precise construction — pairing uptown refinement with downtown cool, and offering clean, minimal looks that transition easily from day-to-evening for the modern woman.
- Working towards/has a degree in Production Management or similar
- Self motivated, thorough and highly organized
- Positive attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable and works well in a fast paced, small team environment
- Regular visits to pattern making studios and factories for routine status checks with production team
- Assist in production fittings / compile and print fit notes and photos for pattern makers and factories
- Help with trim purchasing and sourcing from midtown trim vendors
- Prepare production trim packs per styles
- Review quality and dye lot accuracy of bulk fabrics, tag and track fabrics at local factories
- Assist in quality control and pick up of finished production garments from factory
- Assist with seasonal photo shoots/runway show (transferring collection to photo shoot space, prepping collection, and help with breakdown.
Looking to fill 2 unpaid internship positions immediately. Preferred hours 2-4 days a week from 10:00-6:00 in our Soho studio.
To apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Production Internship.