HL Group, a fast-growing, dynamic New York-based Communications, PR, and Marketing Consulting firm, seeks an Account Assistant to support fashion and lifestyle clients. The firm specializes in marketing and communications strategies across fashion, lifestyle, interior design, spirits, media and entertainment sectors, and is quickly expanding into other categories.
The position requires a high degree of proficiency in time management and thorough follow-up. In this role, the Fashion Account Assistant will liaise with editors and stylists daily and be responsible for sample trafficking and administrative duties of several fashion accounts.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Media monitoring and clipping
- Sample trafficking and reporting
- Supporting account team on administrative duties
- Updating contact lists
- Maintaining and organizing sample closet
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in related field
- Minimum one year of experience (applicable internships also acceptable) on either the agency or client side
- Exceptional and professional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize requests from multiple team members
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Fashion GPS
- Interest and knowledge of the fashion and design industries
- Excellent attitude, punctual, motivated, energetic and reliable
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: PR Assistant Position from Fashionista.