Julia Von Boehm is a fashion director and celebrity stylist based out of New York. Candidates must be available to start ASAP. Must have strong interest in styling, PR, communication and social media.
Applicants will gain broad exposure to the Styling/PR world, on-set experience, will attend press previews/presentations, send out requests and communicate with brands directly. Our team welcomes ideas so feel free to speak up and bring suggestions to the table!
Applicants must be highly organized, detail oriented, eager to learn, willing to put in the work, excellent communication/writing and multitasking skills. Office hours/days vary greatly on the week and amount of projects happening at the time.
- Must be in school, receive school credit or recently graduated from college
- 1+ year experience in editorial and/or styling
- Availability of 2+ days weekly
- On set editorial/ADV campaign experience
- Excellent writing skills, Professional, Well-spoken
- Social Media savvy
- Familiar with Dropbox, Adobe Bridge, Google Sheets
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Research for upcoming projects / general research
- Social media / Media Kit
- Direct communication with brands + PR’s
- Email Follow Ups
- Sample Trafficking
- Check ins + Returns
- Office organization (organizing and cleaning office after each project)