A little about the company and what we are looking for:
Loup Charmant is a twelve year strong women’s vacation and lounge line called Loup Charmant, based on the water in the Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY. We are a small, close-knit team looking for an individual to work in-house part-time through the fall and winter with potential to grow into a greater role starting early spring.
We currently manufacture exclusively in New York City. Our line is carried globally in fine boutiques, resorts and larger stores like Matchesfashion.com, and Moda Operandi.
The job candidate will be working directly with the company owner/designer, production lead and marketing lead.
Role entails customer service, sales and shipping for our Shopify-based online store. This includes managing the stock room, online store and assisting with seasonal pack and ship for our wholesale orders.
We take great pride in creating personal relationships with our online customers and good communication skills for our customer outreach is a must.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get first hand experience in a fashion and E-Comm environment and to become a team member within a small, growing fashion brand in New York City.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customer relations and inventory for our online store
- Creating shipments and packaging online orders ‑ including checking styles in and out of inventory
- Working with design and production wholesale shipping including checking cut tickets from factories
- Keep studio and office stocked with needed supplies
- Assist throughout production as needed with garment district and factory visits
- Assist marketing with promotional e-mails and announcements
- Entrepreneurial sprit and light-hearted, can-do attitude
- Highly organized and self-managing
- Great communication skills, both written and verbally
- Works well with others in a small, sometimes fast-paced environment
- Retail and/or or online sales experience
- Experience with Excel
- Knowledge of Shopify and/or MailChimp is a plus
- Experience with Adobe suite is also a plus
- Strong interest in fashion and/or marketing is ideal
- Excellent personal style and eye for design
Please send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org