The Web Designer will have an understanding of digital content creation and develop on-brand and engaging digital assets that support the ecommerce business and other digital marketing touch points. Brand of focus is Easy Spirit, and role will report to Art Director.
The designer will be responsible for maintaining and elevating brand positioning and bring content to life with unique, user-friendly approaches. Designer should have a proven track record of taking projects from creative concept to final delivery.
- Produce editorial features, homepage and landing page experiences, diverse emails, responsive style arrays, digital marketing assets, and social media assets.
- Adapt to and meet stringent deadlines, quickly managing changing priorities.
- Enhance user interfaces under the guidance of art directors and front-end developers.
- Establish consistency across designs that align with the brand’s creative direction.
- Support the Art Director, design colleagues, and collaborate with the marketing team.
- Contribute design ideas as needed, inclusive of image research, trends, and competitive analysis.
- Light retouching and image manipulation as needed.
- Solid experience of working across a range of web projects, with proven design experiences of 2+ years
- Strong knowledge of website usability, web optimization, ecommerce, UX, email, responsive design, and direct response marketing designs
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch
- Knowledge of UX and SEO strategies
- Knowledge of the restrictions and opportunities of various web technologies
- Experience in A/B testing design elements
- Experience in using prototyping tools
- Ability to prioritize and follow through
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills, deadline-driven
- Collaborative, and a team player
- Degree in Graphic Design
To Apply: Please send your resume to Julia.Fortuna@fisherfootwear.com, subject line Digital Designer.