Margaux is looking for a store manager to join the team at the just-opened flagship on Bleecker Street in the West Village.
About the role:
The Store Manager will be responsible for overseeing the front and back-end operations of our Bleecker Street flagship in order to create an outstanding experience for our customers and introduction to the Margaux brand.
Margaux was launched in 2015 with the mission of creating exquisitely crafted, classic products that meet the demands of modern life - and along the way, redefining the way that shoes are sized and sold. Defined by luxurious materials, simplicity, and functionality, and informed by smart design, Margaux makes products that solve problems without compromising their form. All of our products are offered at an accessible price without compromising on quality or craft. They're the shoes you want to wear when you arrive, created to take you every place you want to go with confidence and chic.
About the position
- Work closely with the team at HQ to identify opportunities to maximize store experience
- Offer an offline introduce to Margaux by educating customers about the brand and our products
- Manage store scheduling
- Assist in the implementation of in-store inventory
- Oversee all in-store events and activations
- Motivated self-starter
- Customer-centric focus with ability to develop and cultivate meaningful relationships with clients
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Margaux brand
- Flexible schedule that will include working weekends, holidays, and special events
- Previous retail or customer-facing experience at a manager level
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in all situations
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills
- A friendly and energetic personality
- Adaptable and quick-thinking
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Store Manager.