Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
The purpose of this position is to drive marketing strategy & implementation for integrated initiatives, inclusive of brand campaigns & special events, at both a global & local level. This position leads seasonal marketing planning in order to understand how these integrated initiatives fit into the larger strategy for the brand inclusive of licensed product categories.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead marketing strategy & implementation for global & local initiatives, such as brand campaigns, special events & social programs, that require 360 marketing support and ensure this is communicated to all Global Partners
- Lead seasonal planning process, working cross functionally with all MK teams, including Advertising, Retail, Wholesale, Social Media, E-Commerce, Creative Services, Visual Merchandising, Retail/Direct Marketing & CRM, Editorial, Production, Licensing, Public Relations and Global Partners, to develop campaign briefs that strategically align with business priorities.
- Act as the project lead on 360 global brand campaigns, from planning/development to execution to results/recap ensuring that all initiatives planned at both a global & local level are properly vetted and aligned with overall strategy.
- Partner with Global Partners to help support their markets at a local level, reviewing their seasonal plans & providing guidance on ways to execute local activities and opportunities to support with marketing
- Partner with Marketing Manager, Licensing on the review and approval of marketing requests from brand licensees and development of 360 visibility plans aligned with business priorities set by internal licensing team.
- Research and stay on the pulse of emerging trends and opportunities to enhance our marketing activities. Identify, evaluate and recommend management tools, platforms, tech partners and vendors and participate in research and development in the competitor space.
- Support with budget preparation and presentation as required.
- Manages 1 direct report and aids in overall team development.
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- Global brand headquarter experience essential
- Prior experience working with licensed categories
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask effectively
- Strong understanding of 360 marketing channels
- Strong people management experience.
- Thrive in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment
- Creative and proactive communication skills
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation, reporting and project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V