New York based luxury designer Morgane Le Fay seeks an Assistant Manager for our Soho store. The Assistant Manager is responsible for leading the sales team to meet/exceed sales targets and ensuring that the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an established client book.
- Lead and train sales team in all of MLF retail policies, styling, and clientele building.
- Build and maintain solid client relationships and a clientele book.
- Supervise alterations, custom orders and fittings.
- Generate and ring in sales, assemble daily sale reports, maintain daily store operations and weekly replenishment reports.
- Manage and organize stock room and floor merchandise.
- Process new merchandise, closing out past season merchandise, and monthly manual inventory reports with the Store Manager
- Oversee all opening and closing operations
- Candidate must be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge the luxury industry and customer service.
- 3 years retail or industry experience required.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be available to work weekends. This is a full-time position.
If you have experience building solid client relationships and want to be an integral part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘assistant manager’ in the subject line.