Start date: Immediate
Community Service showroom is located downtown Soho on Canal St. between Broadway and Lafayette. Representing Contemporary California based brands: RAILS, MCGUIRE, MISA LOS ANGELES, DRA, GREYLN, and RACHEL PALLY.
We work with major retailers in the US as well as specialty boutiques across the country, including Neiman Marcus, Saks, Intermix, ShopBop, and Anthroplogie.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Showroom maintenance; office supplies, visuals of showroom
- Operations behind trade show set up
- Data entry of daily sales orders
- Weekly sales reports
- Sample management / sample coordination
- Assist Sales Team at all NYC based trade shows and showroom appointments
Qualifications and Skills
- College educated, fashion field or equivalent
- Experience in Wholesale / Showroom
- Knowledge of contemporary market/retailers is preferred
- Computer skills
- Skilled in wholesale software JOOR preferred
- Candidate must be: energetic, upbeat, punctual, detail oriented, self starter, motivated, multi tasker, open minded, with a positive attitude!
Job Type: Showroom Manager
Please apply send interest and resumes to: email@example.com