Topfoxx designs sunglasses “not for your average girl” and are looking for a bright and driven self-starter who understand who’s who in the makeup guru, fashion, beauty world to help execute innovative PR.
Topfoxx is an emerging sunglasses brand founded in 2015, that has been featured on celebrities and fashion icons all over the world, gaining over 250k+ Instagram followers and achieving overall global exposure. Our sunglasses have been featured on top publications like InStyle, BuzzFeed, Accessories Magazine, and more!
We are a small but rapidly growing company that produces sunglasses “not for your average girl”, and make unique & edgy styles of that nature. Make sure to check out our brand on instagram @topfoxx to see what it’s all about and see if you think your a great fit.
- College Credit
- Travel Stipend
- Free Delicious Lunches
- Free Sunglasses & Accessories (including high-end cosmetics) from partnered brands.
- Recommendation from Creative Director & PR manager for your next job, we want to be helpful in giving your a head start in your career.
In order to flourish in a highly competitive industry, we implement the latest PR and marketing techniques. We need someone who has a growth-hacking mentality and can keep up in our fast-paced yet supportive environment. This is a small brand and you will have the ability to be work directly under the PR manager and the creative director, working on some interesting assignments.
The most important thing is your someone who is social media obsessed and knows everything that is going on in the influencer world and personally follow all the top or upcoming makeup gurus, fashion bloggers and other important influencers in the game.
- Preferably college students or recent grads studying Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Previous internship experience in fashion a plus, but not required
- Available 2-3 full work days
- Motivated and serious individual who gives their 100% to any task they are given. Excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Obsession with instagram.
How to apply:
Please send your Resume to email@example.com, with answers to the questions below.
Make sure to answer these 3 questions below or your resume will be ignored. We only want to give this opportunity to motivated and detail oriented individuals.
- Looking at our instagram who are 5 influencers you think would be a good fit to reach out to.
- What is your instagram handle (no private accounts, we want to get to know you).
- What PR stunt or growth hacking ideas/campaigns would you do with our sunglasses to bring massive exposure if you had the chance? (doesn’t have to relate necessarily to PR)