AGMES is a New York based jewelry line focusing on clean lines and sculptural silhouettes. All pieces are handmade locally in New York from precious metal. We are dedicated to creating pieces that will become modern heirlooms and embody a sense of timelessness. The collection is currently sold at Barneys, The Line, Totokaelo, and other high end stores across the world.
Our ideal candidate for the Showroom Internship is someone who is organized, a great multitasker and detail oriented.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Store visits to ensure jewelry is well merchandised
- Various analysis of the marketplace
- Assist with PR pulls, tracking and gifting
- Assist with showroom setup for market weeks
- Assist with post-market projects
- Assist with fulfilling orders
- Knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, with ability to multitask
- Time management and communication skills
- Understanding of the fashion industry
- Knowledge of jewelry business a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Showroom Intern.