Annika Inez, formerly known as by boe, is a demi-fine jewelry brand that launched in March 2018.
Annika Inez is known for intelligent and conceptual jewelry designs that interact with and conform to the body. Each piece of jewelry funnels Annika's treasured visual memories and moments, carrying the very essence of her inspirations. The timeless and fluid jewelry is worn by different characters and personalities, who each evolve and blend it into their own form of self-expression.
Annika Inez jewelry is hand-crafted locally in NYC and is made with recycled and ethically sourced sterling silver, 14K gold and 14K gold fill from US based factories.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals seeking a career in sales/wholesale in the fashion and luxury goods industry. Our internship program offers a comprehensive look at how a small jewelry company is run and operated. The intern will come into contact with a variety of people in the industry including buyers, editors, and stylists, learn how accounts are set up and managed, and see how a brand is maintained and grown.
The intern must be able to start ASAP, work at least 2 full days per week and reside in the New York City area for the duration of the internship.
We offer a daily stipend or school credit.
- Liaising with buyers and retail customers
- Assisting with packing and shipping orders
- Assisting with trade-shows + showroom appointments
- Researching recent news pertaining to the fashion/jewelry industry
- Researching national and international stores
- Assisting with showroom and jewelry sample maintenance
- Maintaining and updating company contact databases
- Sample trafficking
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office / G Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe programs preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Flexibility and initiative
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.