Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Below, a job description for the Marketing Coordinator- one of the most exciting positions on the team that is highly visible and gains access to the world’s leading designers, stylists and more via events, content curation and marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, highly creative, a team player, and looking to build a career in luxury fashion online marketing.
- Coordinate creation of marketing calendar based on company, industry and national events as well as new product arrivals and trends.
- Manage email marketing including subscriber lists, creating email campaigns, and analysing results for areas of success and improvement
- Manage all social media accounts and facilitate influencer collaborations
- Assist in content creation and photoshoot production for social media, website editorials and ecommerce photoshoots
- Coordinate marketing related details for internal events and pop-ups around the world
- Assist in production, planning and staffing Armarium pop ups
- Act as a key point of contact between internal team and freelance public relations, digital marketing and other marketing related agents
Full time role, B.A. degree required.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop with expert graphic design skills needed.
Luxury fashion (and ecommerce) experience requested.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Marketing Coordinator.