Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
Armarium is looking for a Sales Manger who is proactive, leads by example, is highly driven and commercial while at the same time a team player. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter that can dig-in, bring their network and build their own book of business, utilize a CRM, manage their team on KPI’s and train others to be highly effective sales people. This person should have a deep understanding and passion for high-end women’s fashion, high touch service as well as a desire to get in on the ground floor of an exceptional start-up.
This Sales Manager will be an integral part of the Armarium management team collaborating with CEO, COO and Fashion Director to support business development strategy, liaise on the seasonal buy and lead the Styling Team with the direct responsibility of revenue generation for the team.
- Leading the styling and clienteling department and process with clients to generate and report on offline and online revenue for Armarium
- Develop key processes to streamline the customer onboarding, retention and experience
- Train stylist team on best practices and day-to-day responsibilities to ensure that all stylists are prepared to exceed expectations and selling goals
- Specialize in styling and selling rentals for luxury women’s pieces
- Actively source new customers to build a book of business
- Host appointments in our showroom, accessing our on-site luxury rental inventory while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Establish a strong customer base and cultivate long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Continue to develop creative prospecting ideas using social media, hosting events, and by acting as a constant brand ambassador of the Armarium brand and service
- Overseeing the strategic partners (retailers, hotels, on demand and shared economy platforms, commercial stylists, beauty brands, etc) to generate offline and online revenue for Armarium
- Develop and attend regional pop ups to generate awareness and revenue
- 3-5 years of proactive Styling and Management experience required
- Luxury and Ecommerce experience strongly preferred
- A sales-minded individual who loves helping others, creating positive experiences and is always hustling.
- A relationship builder- a person that genuinely likes to build and develop relationships of both your teammates as well as your clients.
- A resourceful and adaptable leader- who functions well with constant change and the fast-pace of a start-up. You creatively problem solve and do not give up.
- A humble leader- you take direction well, appreciate a challenge and seek feedback to constantly improve.
Full time role, B.A. degree required.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Sales Manager.