Armarium is a luxury fashion rental company. We have an e-commerce platform and a showroom in Midtown Manhattan.
We are looking for someone organized and efficient, with a great attitude, to help our operations team manage a large volume of inventory flow.
Responsibilities would include:
- Physical prep of rentals, sales, and loans
- Creating and maintaining tags
- Inputting dry cleaning and alterations receipts
- Recording the weight of our outgoing shipments and crosschecking FedEx and courier invoices for discrepancies
- Monitoring office supply levels and preparing orders
- Pulling pieces for sales appointments and properly returning them to inventory afterwards
- Monitoring and chasing late rentals
- Unpacking received styles
- Keeping the inventory sized and organised in the back storage area
- Monitoring showroom to make sure everything is hanging correctly and neatly, zippers done up etc.
This is a great opportunity for an organised person interested in luxury e-commerce, inventory, and logistics. We are a startup so the sky is the limit as to growth.
Job Type: Temp to Perm – we will start on an hourly basis before transitioning to a yearly salary package
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Operations Assistant.
ARMARIUM is transforming the luxury retail landscape with its premiere, high fashion rental platform that introduces luxury fashion into the sharing economy. The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Emilio Pucci, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to rent online, access to personalized recommendations courtesy of top stylists around the globe (the Style Brigade) and in-person touch points via our New York City showroom and global pop-up experiences.
In December, we unveiled a total site redesign to scale our business online. It offers an innovative lineup of premiere technology, a digital styling bot (the ARMIBOT), and editorial features alongside a seamless in-store retail integration, the first of its kind. Business of Fashion had the exclusive on the news-
ARMARIUM was launched two years ago to give women a chance to wear the runway looks that were typically only afforded to celebrities, stylists, and editors. Over the past two years Trisha Gregory and her team have built a strong edit of the world's top designers and an amazing client base of devoted ARMARIUM clients.