Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Below, a job description for Operations Manager - one of the most integral positions on the team. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, highly innovative, a team player, and looking to build a career in Operations. Must possess a heightened ability to mitigate risk, be able to think on their feet and be a strong solution based thinker.
- Managing the inventory; inflow and outflow of the world’s most exceptionally beautiful product
- Maintaining the highest standards of luxury client care post transaction
- Quality control and maintenance of inventory
- Monitor inventory performance and fit, making proactive suggestions to optimise rentals
- Negotiating shipping and logistics supplier contracts and pricing
- Planning and executing the operations around national pop up events
Full time role, B.A. degree required.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Operations Manager.